|England, United Kingdom, Europe|
|latitude: 53.2, longitude: -1.39|
|Browse England map 53° 12′ 0″ N, 1° 23′ 24″ W|
| External links:
|Use this template for your city|
|OpenStreetMap images (and underlying map data) are freely available under the OpenStreetMap License.|
This page gives a concise starting point for anyone wishing to aid in mapping England.
- Administrative Regions - For government designated regions.
- Counties - For details of administrative and ceremonial counties and unitary authorities.
- Cities - For the cities of England.
- Towns by Postcode
Mapping of this country has been split into a number of key projects, as well as being included in a number of UK projects.
- United Kingdom A and B roads
- United Kingdom motorways
- United Kingdom boundaries (Administrative boundaries)
- United Kingdom postcodes A project to map the postcodes in the UK
- United Kingdom national parks
- Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (UK)
- United Kingdom railways
- United Kingdom waterways
- United Kingdom National Cycle Network (National and regional routes)
- United Kingdom long distance paths
- Neighbourhood Planning
Current Email Lists
There are a number of geographical email lists relating to England: