From OpenStreetMap Wiki
< AND Data
Dutch borders can be found in the AND Texel data: 001_admin1.shp
- Converted to OSM: http://vanwal.nl/osm/nld.osm
- Simplified for extraction only: http://people.vrijschrift.org/~ante/osm/
Coastline .osm from the AND border data.
To check the border, bookmarks are available, add them to ~/.josm/bookmarks.
- River Maas, border river, confusing coastlines may cause problems, renamed to coastline_old, riverbank_old, etc
- be4 has many ways crossing the border
- be6 Baarle-Nassau cleaned up
- be9, many ways, river Schelde (cleaned up)
- be11 canal (cleaned up)
- de10 river Rhine, border river, (cleaned up)
- de11 many ways