From OpenStreetMap Wiki
The Bruce trail is a hiking trail system that follows the Niagara escarpment from Bruce peninsula to Niagara Falls.
It is broken up into 9 sections.
- Kelso Conservation Area parking lot to boundary with Toronto Section.
- Boundary with Iroquoia Section to parking lot at Speyside.
- Hilton Falls Side Trail
- Philip Gosling Side Trail
- Restoration Side Trail
- Small section in Mono Cliffs Provincial Park; from Lookout Side Trail to Carriage Side Trail.
- Lookout Side Trail fully mapped. Carriage Side Trail and McCarsten's Lake Side Trail partially completed.
- Lion's Head to Mckague Road Parking Lot