Technical guide - step-by-step instructions to achieve some task. Ideally, should contain only valid and actual information.
Please follow naming convention naming convention:
- When describing single tool:
<tool (UNIX)>/<Your goal (installation process)><Your environment (on coffee machine)>(e.g. Mapnik/Installation_on_Fedora)
- When describing many tools in comparison per single task use prefix "
Software comparison/<task>" (e.g. Software comparison/Converting to WGS84)
We should develop template to sort content for categories based on task and our preferred tools/systems.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Technical guide"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Osm2pov/Installation on Mac OS X 10.6.5
- Osmarender/Convert osm data from OSM file to an SVG image
- OSMLib on Ubuntu
- Osmosis/Detailed Usage 0.44
- Osmosis/Detailed Usage 0.45
- Osmosis/Writing Plugins
- Overpass API/Installation
- Overpass API/Overpass QL