DE talk:WikiProject Switzerland
|Für allgemeine Diskussionen über OSM Schweiz benutzt bitte unser Forum:
Wiki spezifische Diskussionen bitte in allen Sprachen hier. Neuste Nachrichten bitte oben anfügen. PeterZuger 16:39, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
Hoi zämä sollte man nicht mal versuchen, weitere Kreise 'zusammen' zu mobilisieren: - Schulen, Gymnasien (Lehrer, kt. Schulblätter) - Gemeinden - Kantone => diese gäbe eine schöne Verstärkung! --Abonino 06:27, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
Unten auf der Seite wird ein file planet.osm erwähnt. Man sollte aber auch erwähnen, für was man dieses File einsetzen kann. PeterZuger 13:56, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
- Hab's herausgefunden und ergänzt PeterZuger 15:42, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
RFC Swiss Maillinglist
I think the Swiss are currently scattered over the language talk mailing lists: German speaking in talk-de, French speaking in talk-fr, italian in talk-it and some in talk itself. So there is no chance to address the Swiss people without mailing into all different language lists. For this purpose, we need a common board for Swiss peoples, something like talk-ch. What do you think about this? --Andy 01:52, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
- I personally would welcome a talk-ch mailinglist. But what about the language in this list? English?
- I approve a swiss mailinglist. I think the prefered language should be English, but it is ok to write in any of our official languages. --Mgeiser 14:47, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
- I intentionally left the babylon language problem open. I think we manage this somehow. If the question is important enough we can expect that someone translate it. The list shouldn't contain general OSM questions, these are better discussed in talk-de/-fr/-it lists. So the traffic should not be high. --Andy 16:41, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
Data from swisstopo
Does anybody know if we can get any data from swisstopo ? Had anybody asked them?
- national borders
- cantonal borders
- i asked some time ago and we can do it (question is rather how precise it's gonna be). i never started anything on it, just wanted to clear the way if someone was up to it. some more details can be found here: Potential_Datasources#Swiss --blk 15:15, 25 October 2007 (BST)