From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|latitude: 51.13, longitude: 1.31|
|Browse map of Dover 51°07′48″ N, 1°18′36″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Dover is a Town in Kent at latitude 51°07′48″ North, longitude 1°18′36″ East.
Dover is the district town of the administrative district of the same name . The district has borders with Shepway to the south, Canterbury district to the west and Thanet to the north. There are 21 wards in the district namely:
- Eythorne & Shepherdswell
- Little Stour & Ashstone
- Lydden & Temple Ewell
- Maxton, Elms Vale & Priory
- Middle Deal & Sholden
- Mill Hill
- North Deal
- St Margarets at Cliffe
- St Radigunds
- Tower Hamlets
- Town & Pier
- Train Lines to London Charing Cross, London Victoria and High speed services to London St Pancras.
- Busiest Passenger Port in the World with regular ferries to France and Belgium.
- Start of A2 and A20 which via the M2 and M20 respectively connect south east Kent to London.
- Start of National Cycle Network routes 1 and 2.
- Most residential streets are present but odd ones still need naming
- Maintenance of new streets so it stays up to date
- Many footpaths on the hillsides around the town need mapping
- Buildings and amenities need to be kept up to date