old data on .fr-servers?
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/gBS gives me Version 2 of the founded node.
The german Server: http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/gBT (an the russian server too) gives the right Version 3 (what is 2 months old)
(Have tried to fill a bug, and your trac says its spam...)
- It's not only that one node, it basically affects every node in the same changeset: http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changeset/38650335/download. Somehow all nodes in that changeset are not present in the French Overpass instance. Next step would be to investigate, in which minutely diff file that changeset appeared and check other changesets in the same diff as well.
- I also tried to file some bugs in trac, it's always reported back as spam. Can you please fix this as well? Mmd (talk) 18:49, 3 June 2016 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, I don't have any logs of what happen during minute diffs. (I have activated them). My guess, because it already happened in the past, was an out of memory condition due to other processes non related to overpass eating up memory.
- Now that the db is inconsistent, I'll be running a re-import to solve the issue.
- As of http://trac.openstreetmap.fr I know the antispam feature is badly configured but we lack manpower to dig into this problem. Beeing connected with an account do however help quite a lot int getting ticket accepted. sletuffe (talk) 15:38, 11 June 2016 (UTC)
Data out of sync?
I ran into a problem similar to the one reported above. Regarding <way id="151427800"> , this was recently updated with the addition of a tag <local_ref="FC03"> , this tag is present when consulting http://overpass-api.de/api/interpreter but not when consulting http://api.openstreetmap.fr/oapi/interpreter
PS I also ran into arguments with the antispam agent exactly as reported above.
Thanks for taking care, Karel ADAMS, 2nd February 2017
- PS I am available to help in debugging, by keeping you posted of further updates, I have a good many to be done yet.
- Seams the server stopped applying updates on the 28/01/2017 as can be seen here : http://munin.openstreetmap.fr/osm11.openstreetmap.fr/osm103.openstreetmap.fr/osm_replication_lag_api.html
- I have restarted the update process and it should catch up in a few hours. Let me know if tomorrow the probleme still exists. sletuffe (talk) 15:48, 2 February 2017 (UTC)
- Merci bcp., cher Sylvain, will keep you posted but it will not be before Saturday next. Sal., KA