old data on .fr-servers?
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/gBS gives me Version 2 of the founded node.
The german Server: http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/gBT (an the russian server too) gives the right Version 3 (what is 2 months old)
(Have tried to fill a bug, and your trac says its spam...)
- It's not only that one node, it basically affects every node in the same changeset: http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changeset/38650335/download. Somehow all nodes in that changeset are not present in the French Overpass instance. Next step would be to investigate, in which minutely diff file that changeset appeared and check other changesets in the same diff as well.
- I also tried to file some bugs in trac, it's always reported back as spam. Can you please fix this as well? Mmd (talk) 18:49, 3 June 2016 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, I don't have any logs of what happen during minute diffs. (I have activated them). My guess, because it already happened in the past, was an out of memory condition due to other processes non related to overpass eating up memory.
- Now that the db is inconsistent, I'll be running a re-import to solve the issue.
- As of http://trac.openstreetmap.fr I know the antispam feature is badly configured but we lack manpower to dig into this problem. Beeing connected with an account do however help quite a lot int getting ticket accepted. sletuffe (talk) 15:38, 11 June 2016 (UTC)