The 2014 AGM (Annual General Meeting) of the OpenStreetMap Foundation took place during the State Of The Map 2014 conference, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Date: Saturday, 08 November 2014
- Time: 13:00 ART
- Location: State Of The Map 2014 conference, Centro Argentino de Ingenieros, 1250 Cerrito, Retiro, Buenos Aires, C1010AAZ, Argentina
Summary of results
Election of Officers
Two new board members were elected and one incumbent was re-elected:
Vote on fee waiver
- Fee Waiver vote passed with 190 votes (91.3%) for "I approve of the suggestion to allow such a waiver"
- Special Resolution 1 passed with 100 votes (94.3%) for "Yes: I wish to delete the mentioned sentence"
- Special Resolution 2 passed with 101 votes (95.3%) for "Yes: I wish to replace the phrase mentioned"
- Special Resolution 3 passed with 103 votes (97.2%) for "Yes: I approve of the change to article 31"
Details of the board election for 2014 can be found at Foundation/AGM14/Election_to_Board.