From OpenStreetMap Wiki
| GNOME Maps|
|Languages:||Afrikaans, Aragonese, Arabic, Assamese, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, British English, Esperanto, Spanish, Estonian, Basque, Persian, Finnish, French, Friulian, Irish, Galician, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kannada, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Malayalam, Norwegian Bokmål, Nepali, Dutch, Occitan, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Serbian (Latin script), Swedish, Telugu, Tajik, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (China), Chinese (Hong Kong), and Chinese (Taiwan)|
|License:||GNU General Public License|
A simple map client for GNOME
GNOME Maps is an OpenStreetMap viewer and a simple editor for the GNOME Desktop.
- Browse OpenStreetMap using libchamplain.
- Find places with Nominatim service.
- Route planning with GraphHopper service.
- Find your location with GeoClue service.
- Basic editing of OpenStreetMap data: add and edit POIs.