From OpenStreetMap Wiki
| GPS TrackMaker|
|Author:||Odilon Ferreira Junior|
|License:||proprietary (free and paid version available) (free / 167.44 €)|
|Platforms:||win (XP, Windows Vista, 7, ?), linux (via wine - tested), and probably also macOS via wine|
GPS down/upload, track edit, tour planning (no routing), ...
GPS TrackMaker is a track/waypoint display and edit program. And some more features.
- Can up- and download tracks, route, waypoints from Garmin (and some other) GPS devices via serial connection (COM port) or USB.
- Runs via wine under Linux (at least serial GPS access and track editing works).
- Allows to display (on a blank background or an optional coarse world map), edit and save GPS tracks in many different file formats. Beware: swaps day and month in timestamps if tracks are saved in gpx format.
- Can open shapefiles (seem to get converted to tracks)
- No easy OSM map or data display/use.
- See specification for more.
- Commercial product we free lite version.