GPS unit: Garmin eTrex® 20
- 199€ / $199.99 / £169.99
- Website: official link Produktseite
- outdoor navigator (Navigation: direction;routing)
- CPU:? (OS: ?), Flash:1.7GB (external: microSD™ card)
- GPS: 12 channels, ( , ? )
- Display: 2.2" 65K color TFT, Connectivity: usb
- Internal: USB cable Batteries: 2xAA
|Mass Storage mode||Waterproof|
Garmin eTrex 20 is a handheld GPS device. It has color display, supports loadable maps and runs on 2 AA batteries. eTrex 20 supports both GPS and GLONASS. It has 1.7GB built-in storage and accepts micro SDHC/XC cards at least up to 64GB.
|Display||transflective, 65-K color TFT (176 x 220 pixels / 65K color)|
|Display size||1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)|
|Weight||5 oz (141.7 g) with batteries|
|Battery||2 x AA / 25 hours|
|Ships with||eTrex® 20, USB cable & Quickstart Guide|
|Misc||USB & GLONASS|
Traces and waypoints
The current trace is written to the internal file /Garmin/GPX/Current/Current.gpx. Saved traces and waypoints can be found in /Garmin/GPX/.
The latest Firmware (4.20, as of January 21, 2015) can be found on Updates & Downloads.
Viewing and exporting data from device
You can use the Garmin Connect website to view your tracks on an OSM map.
Mac OS X
You can use BaseCamp for Mac to view and export data from your device.
Adding new maps
To add new maps to your eTrex 20 use Garmin.OpenStreetMap.nl.
- eTrex series
- general garmin info
- Owner's Manual / Handbuch
- Quick Start Manual / Schnellstartanleitung