Humanitarian OSM Team/HEIG-VD/
The OSM-HEIG-VD team is an embryo independant team whos aim is to contribute to OSM-HOT in terms of partnership.
Promote the OSM-HOT project in its various aspects, trying to achieve a non-profit, win-win relationship.
The HEIG-VD school of applied sciences located in Yverdon-les-bain, is a pool of knowleges from different fields such as economical, technical, organizational.
Brainstorm, raw ideas
- Proposal of a course "HOT project organisation and technology" during the elective courses sessions in summer.
- Proposal of one or more graduate work involving the HOT project - subjects can involve both technical aspects, organisational, mediatic and/or economical.
- Demystify HOT project, put it in a clear way
- Make the link between students profile and HOT project skills/needs, discuss how students could be interested in HOT project
- Clear presentation of the HOT project: purpose, goals, ressources, portfolio, projects
- Develop the different aspects of the HOT project: technology, philosophy, competences/skills, organization type, human
HOT Graduate works
- Fields of interests
- IT plateform (processing, organizational, representational, ...)
- Organisational (workflow analysis/optimization/proposal, communication enhencement proposal?)
- Economical (community value study, achieved work economical value, ...)