Humanitarian OSM Team/Haiti Strategy And Proposal/Mission 2
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- World Bank for the funding this cycle of 2 HOT missions (May-June 2010).
- Open Geo for acting as the institutional vehicle of HOT in these deploys.
- CNIGS, IOM, OCHA, WFP and UNDP for support in-country.
Scope and activities
See scope and activities from the Missions Commonalities page for details and presentations on
- overall scope of this cycle of missions
The HOT Package is comprehensive of inter alia
- Humanitarian Data Model (HDM)
- HDM-aligned questionnaires to conduct field surveys
- HDM-aligned JOSM presets to guide editing sessions
- Humanitarian field guide series to surveying, editing and using osm in GIS.
- Port Au Prince: outreach and training in the UN Logistics Base (LogBase) towards internationals (UN & NGOs), nationals (CNIGS, CNSA) and Civil Society (Forum Communautaire de Cite Soleil & INURED).
- Secondary hubs (Jacmel and Leogane): outreach, training and surveying with IOM
- Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team Mission 2 in Haiti: report from week 1
- Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team Mission 2 in Haiti: report from week 2