|Some charging stations require authentication|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Some charging stations require authentication, even if charging is for free. Different operators use different authentication mechanisms for their charging stations. Some charging stations even support several authentication mechanisms, and the user can choose which to use.
How to map
This tag is a pre-tag and is only used in conjunction with a sub-tag. This makes it possible to use several values simultaneously.
- authentication:membership_card=yes/no - authentication via a membership card is available, usually the card is provided by the operator.
- authentication:phone_call=yes/no - authentication via phone call is available
- authentication:phone_call:number=* - the number which has to be called for authentication, should be the same format as in phone=*.
- authentication:short_message=yes/no - authentication via sending a short message is available
- authentication:short_message:number=* - the number to which the short message has to be sent, should be the same format as in phone=*.
- authentication:short_message:text=* - the text that has to be sent in the short message
- authentication:nfc=yes/no - authentication via NFC is available
- authentication:money_card=yes/no - authentication via money card is available.
- authentication:debit_card=yes/no - authentication via debit card is available.
- authentication:none=yes/no - the station can be used without authentication