|latitude: 40.038, longitude: -76.306|
|Browse Lancaster map 40° 2′ 17″ N, 76° 18′ 22″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
Lancaster is a city in Pennsylvania at latitude 40° 2′ 17″ North, longitude 76° 18′ 22″ West.
Mapping party / Meetup
Meetup 3: February 17th 2011
Place: Chancey's Pub, 6049 Main Street, East Petersburg, PA
Time: 6 pm on Thursday February 17th 2011
Meetup 2: November 4th
(unless someone volunteers to run it on the 11 or 18th)
Totally relaxed excuse to make sure
- we get a rhythm going as to having monthly
- work out something good to do in December (eg: pick a day to add shopping POIs while we finish our Xmas shopping at a couple of outlet places, like Park City or Rockvale)
- check out Lancaster and how green its getting
First Meetup: Thursday October 14th 2010
- 1 - Ant
- 2 -
John F - DONE
- 3 - Mike S
- Ant - DONE
- 5 - Joe B
- 6 - David L
- Ant - DONE
- 8 - Matt B
- 9 -
Craig H - DONE
- 10 - Andrew H
- 11 - Zach W
- 12 - Caryn H
- Hans W - DONE
- 14 - Bob R
- 15 -
Dave N - DONE
- 16 - Greg G
- 17 - Sanjay M
- 18 -
Jim L - DONE
- 19 -
- 20 -
Kumiko Y - DONE
- 21 -
Keith W - DONE
- Josh B
- Scott S
Mapping parties are events where anyone can come along and join in improving the free world map of everything. We show you how to edit maps, collect new data (survey) and get it into OpenStreetMap. Once you put the data in to OpenStreetMap you or anybody around the world, can use the map in interesting and creative ways.
It's fun. It's Free. You can help.
More about Mapping parties
Place: Chancey's Pub, 6049 main street, east petersburg, pa
Time: 5 pm on Thursday October 14th
Ask for Ant (that's me) and they'll point you to where we are.
It's our first meeting, as we start the Lancaster mapping group.
Order of business:
- questions answered, and tutorials given on mapping and editing.
- First set of objectives debated and agreed upon
- time of next meet up established
If you find this page, and plan to attend, please edit to add your name here.
Attendees: David Nesbitt