|Platforms:||Amiga OS, MorphOS, and ArOS|
Mapviewer for Amiga systems
|This article is a stub. You can help OpenStreetMap by expanding it.|
Mapparium is a desktop map viewing application running on Amiga Systems!
Supported Amiga Systems:
- Comodore Amiga (68020+, FPU, GFX-card, OS3.1+)
- Amiga OS4 (PowerPC)
- AROS (i386, ARM)
- MorphOS (PowerPC)
- View OpenStreetMap (standard tile layer). Move and zoom around the map.
- Set waypoints
- Load recorded tracks or waypoints from GPX, TCX, KML or KMZ files
- The speed or height curve can be showed and inspected
- Route calculation
- GeoIP search
- AREXX Scripting
- Extract EXIF Data from photos and show on map
There are some 3rd party extensions available using the AREXX interface.
- geo_tag: Transfer recursively Image EXIF geo information to Mapparium 
- gps_point: Connects a GPS device to Mapparium 
A special release 0.7 for Raspberry Pi with ARM AROS is available. It includes GPS support for various NMEA devices.