Meeting 2016-09-12

From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

HOT Training WG minutes 12/09/2016


Meeting started by Tallguy-Nick at 19:01:00 UTC. The full logs are available at http://meetbot.debian.net/hot/2016/hot.2016-09-12-19.01.log.html .


Meeting summary


  • Review/approval of agenda (Tallguy-Nick, 19:04:28)
 * LINK: https://trello.com/b/ZYzEoama/hot-training-wg   (Tallguy-Nick,
   19:04:40)
  • Review/approval of previous meeting minutes (Tallguy-Nick, 19:05:52)
 * LINK: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Meeting_2016-08-29
   (Tallguy-Nick, 19:06:08)
  • Develop backup & documentation for LearnOSM & Transifex processes
 (Tallguy-Nick, 19:09:13)
 * LINK:    (Tallguy-Nick, 19:14:45)
 * LINK: https://github.com/hotosm/learnosm/network/members
   (Tallguy-Nick, 19:14:48)
 * ACTION: Tallguy-Nick to ensure michael63 added as a collaborator to
   Learnosm  (Tallguy-Nick, 19:20:54)
 * LINK: https://github.com/michael63-osm   (Tallguy-Nick, 19:23:25)
  • Create LearnOSM module on Tasking Manager Admin (Tallguy-Nick,
 19:26:12)
 * LINK:
   http://nick-tallguy.github.io/en/coordination/tasking-manager-project-admin/
   (Tallguy-Nick, 19:39:24)
 * ACTION: michael63 & Tallguy-Nick to get TM admin module complete &
   with agreement of logrady  (Tallguy-Nick, 19:39:53)
  • Reference editors other than iD and JOSM on LearnOSM (Tallguy-Nick,
 19:40:58)
 * LINK: https://github.com/hotosm/learnosm/pull/32   (Tallguy-Nick,
   19:41:18)
  • HOT Training centre (Tallguy-Nick, 19:49:25)
 * LINK: http://courses.hotosm.org/   (Tallguy-Nick, 19:49:42)
 * ACTION: - further discussion by Black & logrady on subject
   (Tallguy-Nick, 20:10:33)
  • LearnOSM updates (Tallguy-Nick, 20:10:51)
 * LINK:
   https://piwik.hotosm.org/index.php?module=CoreHome&action=index&idSite=3&period=range&date=2016-08-29,2016-09-12#/?module=VisitsSummary&action=index&idSite=3&period=range&date=2016-08-29,2016-09-12
   (Tallguy-Nick, 20:11:08)
 * LINK: http://learnosm.org/en/josm/josm-adding-imagery
   (Tallguy-Nick, 20:12:20)
 * ACTION: Tallguy-Nick to remove links from learnosm module on adding
   aerial imagery, Blake to supply link & info on wms for adding to
   module  (Tallguy-Nick, 20:38:08)
 * ACTION: - correction to earlier action - module to be amended
   (Tallguy-Nick, 20:44:41)
  • - any other business (Tallguy-Nick, 20:47:14)
  • Date of Next Meeting - 26th September 2016, 19.00hrs UTC
 (Tallguy-Nick, 20:52:01)

Meeting ended at 20:55:10 UTC.



Action Items


  • Tallguy-Nick to ensure michael63 added as a collaborator to Learnosm
  • michael63 & Tallguy-Nick to get TM admin module complete & with
 agreement of logrady
  • - further discussion by Black & logrady on subject
  • Tallguy-Nick to remove links from learnosm module on adding aerial
 imagery, Blake to supply link & info on wms for adding to module
  • - correction to earlier action - module to be amended



Action Items, by person


  • logrady
 * michael63 & Tallguy-Nick to get TM admin module complete & with
   agreement of logrady
 * - further discussion by Black & logrady on subject
  • michael63
 * Tallguy-Nick to ensure michael63 added as a collaborator to Learnosm
 * michael63 & Tallguy-Nick to get TM admin module complete & with
   agreement of logrady
  • Tallguy-Nick
 * Tallguy-Nick to ensure michael63 added as a collaborator to Learnosm
 * michael63 & Tallguy-Nick to get TM admin module complete & with
   agreement of logrady
 * Tallguy-Nick to remove links from learnosm module on adding aerial
   imagery, Blake to supply link & info on wms for adding to module
  • **UNASSIGNED**
 * - correction to earlier action - module to be amended



People Present (lines said)


  • Tallguy-Nick (101)
  • hot_slack_bot (80)
  • logrady (51)
  • michael63 (19)
  • MeetBot (2)
  • osmbot-test (1)



Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot