Meeting 2016-10-10

From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

HOT Training WG - minutes of meeting 10th October 2016

Meeting started by Tallguy-Nick at 19:00:23 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.debian.net/hot/2016/hot.2016-10-10-19.00.log.html .



Meeting summary
---------------
* LINK:
  http://learnosm.org/en/beginner/id-editor/#configuring-the-background-layer
  (Tallguy-Nick, 19:06:12)
* ACTION: Tallguy-Nick update iD section of LearnOSM with updated images
  & expand on alignment topic  (Tallguy-Nick, 19:10:23)
* LINK: https://trello.com/b/ZYzEoama/hot-training-wg   (Tallguy-Nick,
  19:16:01)
* Review/approval of previous meeting minutes  (Tallguy-Nick, 19:16:26)
  * LINK: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Meeting_2016-09-26
    (Tallguy-Nick, 19:16:37)
  * LINK: http://learnosm.org/en/josm/correcting-imagery-offset/
    (Tallguy-Nick, 19:24:23)

* Develop backup & documentation for LearnOSM & Transifex processes
  (Tallguy-Nick, 19:28:47)
  * ACTION: Tallguy-Nick to update LearnOSM wiki on how processes are
    managed  (Tallguy-Nick, 19:29:46)

* Mapathon/Event Management How-To (Ralph)  (Tallguy-Nick, 19:31:27)

* Create LearnOSM module on Tasking Manager Admin  (Tallguy-Nick,
  19:32:48)
  * LINK:
    http://nick-tallguy.github.io/en/coordination/tasking-manager-project-admin/
    (Tallguy-Nick, 19:32:57)

* HOT Training centre  (Tallguy-Nick, 19:35:10)
  * LINK: http://courses.hotosm.org/   (Tallguy-Nick, 19:35:20)

* LearnOSM updates  (Tallguy-Nick, 19:37:15)
  * LINK:
    https://piwik.hotosm.org/index.php?module=CoreHome&action=index&idSite=3&period=range&date=2016-09-26,2016-10-10#/?module=VisitsSummary&action=index&idSite=3&period=range&date=2016-09-26,2016-10-10
    (Tallguy-Nick, 19:37:27)

* Any Other Business  (Tallguy-Nick, 19:41:21)

* Date of Next Meeting  - 24th October 2016, 19.00hrs UTC
  (Tallguy-Nick, 19:42:59)

Meeting ended at 19:44:46 UTC.




Action Items
------------
* Tallguy-Nick update iD section of LearnOSM with updated images &
  expand on alignment topic
* Tallguy-Nick to update LearnOSM wiki on how processes are managed




Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* Tallguy-Nick
  * Tallguy-Nick update iD section of LearnOSM with updated images &
    expand on alignment topic
  * Tallguy-Nick to update LearnOSM wiki on how processes are managed
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)




People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* Tallguy-Nick (57)
* hot_slack_bot (13)
* michael63 (10)
* MeetBot (2)




Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot