Meeting 2016-10-24

From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


HOT: Training WG meeting 24th October 2016 on IRC

Meeting started by Tallguy-Nick at 19:04:51 UTC. The full logs are available at http://meetbot.debian.net/hot/2016/hot.2016-10-24-19.04.log.html .


Meeting summary


 19:08:22)
 see stats for)  (BlakeGirardot_, 19:35:49)
  • LINK:
 https://piwik.hotosm.org/index.php?module=CoreHome&action=index&idSite=7&period=day&date=today#?module=Dashboard&action=embeddedIndex&idSite=7&period=day&date=today&idDashboard=1
 (Tallguy-Nick, 19:35:52)
  • LINK:
 https://support.udemy.com/customer/portal/articles/1594299-quality-review-checklist?b_id=3056
 (Tallguy-Nick, 19:51:46)
 (Tallguy-Nick, 20:00:55)
 20:13:05)
  • LINK:
 http://nick-tallguy.github.io/en/coordination/tasking-manager-project-admin/
 (Tallguy-Nick, 20:31:02)
  • ACTION: Tallguy-Nick to add TM admin module to LearnOSM
 (Tallguy-Nick, 20:40:39)
  • date of next meeting (Tallguy-Nick, 20:42:35)
 * LINK: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble   (Tallguy-Nick,
   20:48:18)

Meeting ended at 20:52:10 UTC.



Action Items


  • Tallguy-Nick to add TM admin module to LearnOSM



Action Items, by person


  • Tallguy-Nick
 * Tallguy-Nick to add TM admin module to LearnOSM
  • **UNASSIGNED**
 * (none)



People Present (lines said)


  • Tallguy-Nick (84)
  • logrady (56)
  • BlakeGirardot_ (38)
  • hot_slack_bot (12)
  • MeetBot (2)
  • osmbot-test (1)



Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot