From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|This article or section may contain out-of-date information. The information is no longer correct, or no longer has relevance.
If you know about the current state of affairs, please help keep everyone informed by updating this information. (Discussion)
- Types checked
- multipolygon (with "no-role ways")
- route (with forward/backward/other distinction)
- boundary (with enclaves/exclaves)
- Output contains
- Simple maps of relations with problems
- Link to relations in OSM (history)
- Links to "open ends" (JOSM)
- Link to the Relation Analyzer
- Mode can be given so only certain types will be checked
- Mode picture can be switched on and off
- optionally accepts a simple *.poly file (like osmosis) to draw file border into maps. Simple means that only the first polygon in the file is considered for evaluation.
- Expect false positives at the relations that touch the border of the checked osm file! To limit the number of false positives a threshold of 1 km is implemented. If an open end of a relation is closer than 1 km to a border node then the relation will not be reported. Nevertheless be careful when the green border appears in the map...
- I have experienced differences regarding relation members in OSM files and OSM history...
- It is a good idea to just browse through the pictures in a folder on your disk.
no longer available
- draw only cities (no towns) when area reaches certain limit
- link to OSM Route Manager
Nice to have
- gpx file per route
- route check support for roundabouts
- link to restriction analyzer?
- (multi polygons out of *.poly files)
- Relation Analyzer functionality (analyze and show all relations found in file even if they don't have an error?)
- For routes calculate distances