RiojaParty is the most important "lan party" in the region of La Rioja, in North Spain. Among its activities it has been arranged an OpenStreetMap workshop and a Mapping party. If you want to attend to the whole Lan Party (3 days, 19-21 June), there is a fee of 15€. ¡Mapping and night activities are free!
- Location: IES Manuel Bartolome Cossio, Haro, Spain (map).
- Date: 19 June 2009
- 18:30: Introductory Talk about using and contributing to OpenStreetMap, by Jynus.
- 19:15: Mapping party
- 20:30: Practical workshop
The talk will be in Spanish. Hopefully, it may be internet broadcasted with live video.
- Note book + pencil, PDA, camera... (anything to take notes)
- GPS (not compulsory, but very useful if you have or can borrow one)
- Good mood for having fun (requirement)
Please, write down your name if you are interested in attending. (please, put your name on the list even if you are unsure about coming):
- --jynus (discusión) 18:14, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- --PerroVerd 13:58, 8 June 2009 (UTC) (Pamplona-Estella-Bernedo-Haro)
- --rodrigo 12:05, 13 June 2009 (UTC) (Logroño, A-124 to Haro)
- your name here