From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|latitude: 52.1391, longitude: -0.3726|
|Browse map of Sandy 52°08′21″ N, 0°22′21″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
Sandy is a town in Bedfordshire at latitude 52°08′21″ North, longitude 0°22′21″ West.
- Big green thing is the A1
- Railway line is Kings Cross to Peterborough
- Cycle route off the northwest goes to Willington and Bedford
- B-road to the east continues after it crosses the train line (on this map it stops by the national speed limit sign)
- Many of the residential areas in the north of the town haven't been mapped
- Everything south of the roundabout should be complete
- The main high street (if you want to buy stuff) is the one going southeast from the roundabout to the station
|This article or section may contain out-of-date information. The information is no longer correct, or no longer has relevance.
If you know about the current state of affairs, please help keep everyone informed by updating this information. (Discussion)