State Of The Map U.S. 2013
Visit the other information sites:
- stateofthemap.us website
- follow on twitter and tweet with the hashtag
- Use the openstreetmapus user (lots of great photos) about that tag. tag on flickr. Someone should tell the
- June 7: Optional hands on workshops
- June 8 - 9: Main conference, full days of sessions (full session schedules: Saturday, Sunday)
- June 10: OpenStreetMap Sprint Day
Videos of the talks are available:
Accomodation, travel, ...
Who is going?
See who's registered at sotmsf.eventbrite.com
Coordinate travel / stay
Anyone sharing rides? Edit the page to add details here.
|Name||Date arriving||Date leaving||Travel in||Travel out||Staying|
|Paul Norman||June 5||June 12||Alaska 386||Alaska 229||Holiday Inn Civic Center. Non-smoking two double beds + pull-out.|
|Martijn van Exel||June 6||June 10||some plane||some plane||Marriott downtown. Would not mind sharing.|
|Kathleen Danielson||June 8||June 10||some plane||8am flight||Already have accomodations for June 6-7, interested in a female roomshare for the 8 & 9|
I have booked a room at the Pontiac Hotel on Minna Street in SoMa. Only downside I see is shared bathrooms. My name is David and I am firstname.lastname@example.org on OSM.
Jan Marsch (OSM Buildings): also not booked yet. Planning to stay from June 3rd until June 10th. Hotel, AirBnB, room share all fine for me. email@example.com