From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|site_type = tumulus|
|Tumulus - a mound of earth and stones raised over a grave or graves|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: In use|
|Tools for this tag|
Ais a mound of earth and stones raised over a grave or graves.
How to Map
- name=* - often also Tumulus is used as name
- field=yes - some graveyards consist of a number of tumuli. To avoid mapping all of them, the field tag can be used as an option.
Tags to use in combination
- wikipedia=* - a link to Wikipedia's article about the feature
- wikidata=* - an ID of the specific Wikidata item
- historic:civilization=* (or more precise subtags) - the civilization (culture) that originally created the feature
- tourism=attraction - if it is a tourist attraction.
- heritage=* - if it is registered by an official heritage organisation.