Here you can report bugs and make suggestions. Don't forget to
- create a new section by using the + tab above,
- sign your post by adding ~~~~
Is there a difference between server and service? They seem to be nearly the same, and the latter column isn't usable without an
http:// prefix. One could copy the first column's link target easily enough and retain the layer info. I'm wondering what the benefit is of having that last column; there's a detriment of page widening on small browser displays. beta.letuffe is listed thrice. --goldfndr 06:54, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
- I have put no protocol option because I don't know services on https. Are there examples ? I need at least one to check.
- When I started the mapJumper, I thought only about servers, but several services can be on one server (ip) (cloudmade, geofabric, osmose...), the use of the layers=... make the difference.
- A server can be given in a specific service : see BMO. I added the two specific services for the purpose of the post-import of streets in Britain. Maybe it can be clearer...
- beta.letuffe offers different layers, mainly for the survey of admin boundaries. But you are right, the CLC service is no more usefull (it has been removed). The others seem to be down. I will aks on the French mailing list.
- The question of the width is for the wiki or for the web site ?
Thanks for your interest. FrViPofm 16:03, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
- It was for the wiki. I've gone ahead with removing the last column, feel free to revert if you think that one won't think of using the URL in the first column. --goldfndr 18:59, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
Spaces in themes?
Can spaces be used in the themes? This, too, would reduce page widening. --goldfndr 06:54, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
- I'm working on a mapJumper v 1 with a new GUI. I'm trying to put the theme list in a floating toolbox with shortkeys, key navigation. I'm trying too to introduce subthemes, e.g. 'Import/TIGER', 'Import/BMO'... in/out stats in the future... FrViPofm
- I noticed rollstuhl routing (rr) has a space in its theme, so I went ahead with putting spaces in the first row. Please revert if this creates a parsing problem. --goldfndr 18:59, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
- It's too dificult in the same bookmarklet. But I think of a specific bookmarklet for this function. GetMapCenter it's a good name.--FrViPofm 20:12, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
MapJumper in an URL?
i have a lot of URL in Tostedt directed to a lot of maps. I want to install MapJumper instead of these URL. But it doesnt work. May you help me please to install Jumper as an URL. Smarties 16:15, 13 May 2011 (BST)
- I fear i have not understood the question. Could you explain ? --FrViPofm 23:02, 22 June 2011 (BST)
Please, add a local josm calling--Iav 16:52, 19 September 2011 (BST)
view visited/unvisited places
Hi, I'v been on openstreetmap.org
I'd like to be able to distinguish visited/unvisited places on the map.
For example the background of unvisited places on the map could be
transparent green (adjustable transparency).And once visited the green shade
would go away so that I can know which place have been visited from those that
are not.Is there a layer/feature that can do that?
I've tried to use mapjumper, but the action on a map list only 3 servers (of the 8 I've selected). Is the script compatible with leaflet?
Builder still not working.
The knife (talk) 07:17, 6 August 2015 (UTC)