Talk:Open Database License/Implementation Plan/Phase 2 - Existing Contributor Voluntary Re-licensing Program
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- will the "No" vote be offered at some point in the future, or will it remain "yes-only" till the end?
- are the current stats of the people accepting available yet (and if not, are there perhaps any estimates when they might be)?
- any estimates when "model on a regular basis how much of the OSM database is covered by ODbL and how much not" might be available? It would be very important for people making decisions (especially if it could show the damage per-country)
- better quantifying "what amount of data loss is unreasonable"
- please do update this page with updates if some of the above mentioned points becomes available, so people could find it easier, thanks --mnalis 18:39, 23 August 2010 (BST)