User:Ff5722/Mapillary traces to OSM way objects
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- Open the sequence on the Mapillary website.
- Click the 3 dot menu on the bottom right
- Click 'Advanced options'
- Click 'Download data'
- Save the raw text as a JSON file
- Open the GeoJSON file in Qgis
- In Qgis, from the layers panel, right click your imported JSON and select 'Save as'
- Save as a shapefile
- If you have the OpenData plugin installed, you will be able to import the .shp file in JOSM
- Check alignment and simplify the way
- Add the correct tags to the road