From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Mapping Saas Grund, Wallis, Switzerland from Bing.
- River corrections [done]
- Building outlines [in progress]
- residential area Saas Grund [in progress, is now multipolygon]
- Streets, ways
- Foot paths
- Zebra crossings
- Bus stations
- lit & street lamps
- Forest (outlines already mapped, corrections?)
- Ski routes (bing imagery is from summer, will be hard)
- lifts [mainly done]
Bing maps aren't aligned with OSM data in some areas – who's right?
- bus routes in Sandhausen (now that relations are editable in iD)
- 722 [next]
- 725 [done]
Why doesn't the transport map display ‘colour’ properties?