User talk:Grillo

From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

no GPS needed

Välkommen till Openstreetmap.

You don't need a GPS to support the project, if there is hi res images of your location. Erik Johansson 15:21, 6 March 2008 (UTC)

Hej, tack för välkomsthälsningen. Jag har använt mig av Landsat men den är ju inte så jättehögupplöst, åtminstone inte i Lund och ner mot Falsterbonäset där jag främst planerat att kartlägga. Får ta och investera i en GPS snart. LA2 hävdade att det ska finnas en sida här på OSM med tips på bra gps:er, kan du leda mig rätt kanske? /Grillo 15:22, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
Mmm landsat hjälper inte så mycket i städer, en annan möjlighet är att man scannar in gamla kartor överstaden och ritar av dom, det är det som gjordes i Gävle
GPS reviews, men alltså det är ju bara en lång lista man kanske borde göra en över sådana som går att köpa i Sverige, så ja allt beror ju på vad man vill ha och vad man ska använda GPS:en till, se typerna på den där sidan. Sedan är det ju hur mycket pengar man vill lägga ner, det billgaste är typ 400 kr, utan skärm, och upp till 3000 kr för Garmins varianter med skärm. Erik Johansson 03:07, 8 March 2008 (UTC)

Välkommen till OSM!

Det var skoj att träffa alla er Wikipedianer och jag tycker det är väldigt häftigt att du blev sugen på OSM. Falstebonäset är för tillfället ganska tomt så om du har möjlighet att göra en insats där vore det din riktigt behövlig. I övrigt hoppas jag att det någon gång vore möjligt att få till ett möte med Skånes OSM:are. Dels vore det kul att träffa alla och dels vore det säkert bra att diskutera hur vi bör lägga upp arbetet i Skåne, kanske organisera någon mapping week-end. --Rycee 07:33, 8 March 2008 (UTC)

Reply to your message on my talk page

Hi Grello, Yeah, I must admit I'm one of those who has been inflicted with OCOSMD (Obsessive Compulsive OpenStreetMapping Disorder) - It's a real psychologial disorder you know... One of the symptoms is bringing a GPS device with you any where you go ;), which is why Copenhagen and other parts of Denmark has been so well mapped untill now.

With regards to a mapping weekend in Malmö, just holler, and I'll try to attend. If you can manage arranging some accomodations, I'll drive my OSM CityScooter ("knallert" in danish, "Moped" in Swedish) to Helsingborg, and then down to Malmö for the weekend, logging data all the way. It's been on that I've logged around 30 % of the data I used to put Copenhagen on the map - the remainder 70 % was done by foot, bus, and car. The CityScooter has proven to be a benefit for Copenhagen mapping, since it can cover large distances, can go places cars can't and is more costeffective than a car. The same should hold true for Malmö and the rest of the old Danish homeland Skåne.

I actually met up with SteveC and NickBlack today, for talks about mappingparties in Denmark and Sweden, so your plans for one in Malmö fits right into the greater scheme. If you are on the OSM IRC channel, or on the OSM-Talk mailinglist, you should be able to find my e-mail addy, drop me a phone-number, and lets get something going.

Dutch 00:04, 26 March 2008 (UTC)

Barbazoo@Staffanstorp

Tjenare, jag tror jag läste om OSM på någon blog och blev intresserad. Jag har funderat ett tag på att en Wiki-karta skulle vara intressant och blev grymt impad över kvalitén av OSM. Det låter kul med lite mapping i Malmö, skall kolla om jag har tid bara.

--Barbazoo 15:09, 1 April 2008 (BST)

Mappning i Skåne

Tack för komplimangen! Ritar lite där jag kommer åt, mest NÖ Skåne, men nu har jag börjat ge mig på Lund lite med. Inte lika mycket att göra från grunden här, men jag förbättrar och fyller i lite varstans. Ta inte illa upp om jag pillar lite på "dina" gator ;) --Erik Lundin 21:39, 14 September 2008 (UTC)

Please link images!

Hello Grillo,

Tip: Add categories to your images

Thanks a lot for contributing to the OSM-Wiki! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.

Here's how: You can pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.

[[Category:Category name]]

For example, if you are uploading a Road sign, you add the following code:

[[Category:Road sign]]

This will make the File show up in the categories "Road sign".

Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Category:Categories.


for example Category:Mapnik Rendering Examples ? --Reneman (talk) 08:20, 21 March 2013 (UTC)