Help with Nicaragua
I'm pleased to see your offer to help with the Managua map. Actually I think Managua already is mapped quite well (I'd rather need some better display options for the Bus Lines). But out in the country, we have very incomplete mapping - the people there (and I) would be grateful to have free map info!
This year I will be traveling a lot to Somoto and Somotillo. Unfortunately my smartphone got stolen so it will take some weeks until I can provide you with GPS tracks.
But there is already a lot to do:
- Find out why the river once looks shitty and once acceptable...
- Draw Streets, Riversides, obvious surfaces using aerial view
- Ask me when you're unsure about anything
- Tell when you have drawn new elements that I can review in reality
- Use Gmaps for ideas (they have more content with good quality)
Of course I can help you with improvements in Managua, too.