my BugBuster Bot is working on your request. That might not be neccessary, because the xybot should remove duplicated notes in ways too, after my hint for a new feature. I just don't know which area the xybot is covering, so maybe you're outside this area?
--Bürste 12:00, 7 October 2012 (BST)
- Scan of latest planetfile is finished:
- 9899 Ways with only one node found
- 3781 Duplicated notes in ways found
- Gonna fix this now. --Bürste 22:22, 7 October 2012 (BST)
- Thanks! I am writing a router (OpenTripPlanner), so I get bug reports from all over. As I recall, I discovered these areas in NL and BE, but if they're there, then they're probably elsewhere. Novalis 22:38, 7 October 2012 (BST)