From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|License:||Apache license 2.0 (free)|
Online OSM editor
Vespucci is the first OpenStreetMap-Editor for Android and has been available and developed since 2009.
- Vespucci Quick Start Guide
- Help Page
What is Vespucci?
NOTE: Always refer to Vespucci's project wiki for up-to-date information.
- A full editor for OpenStreetMap that works both on small (phones) and large (tablet) screen android devices.
- Create/edit Nodes, Ways, Tags, and Relations, with all the usual geometry related operations.
- Quick tagging with a JOSM Preset based preset system
- Download/upload to the OSM Server
- Highlight unnamed highways, and ways/nodes with TODOs or FIXMEs
- Add, close, and comment on Notes
- Background and overlay tile layers
- Record, display and export an accurate GPS-Track
- Manual imagery offsets and support for the imagery offset DB.