ViGLug serata OSM 2015
|Cernusco sul Naviglio, Italy|
|latitude: 45.52, longitude: 9.33|
|Browse Cernusco sul Naviglio map 45° 31′ 12″ N, 9° 19′ 48″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Cernusco sul Naviglio is a City in Italy at latitude 45° 31′ 12″ North, longitude 9° 19′ 48″ East.
|OpenStreetMap images (and underlying map data) are freely available under the OpenStreetMap License.|
This workshop is organized by ViGLug (Vignate GNU/Linux user group) and FIAB Segrate Ciclabile.
- When: Monday March 16th, 21:30pm - 23:45pm
- Where: OpenGate Srl, via Giuseppe di Vittorio 7, Cernusco sul Naviglio
- Event schedule:
- Introduction to OpenStreetMap
- Opportunities for cyclists
- Map creation tools
- Practical introduction on how to map
- If you own a GPS, a GPS-equipped smart phone, and/or a laptop computer, please bring it along.
- Audio streaming (Opus codec, WebRTC standard, 32 kbit/s) provided by ViGLug with interaction over IRC (channel #viglug.org; server irc.freenode.net)
- More information at: Serata su OSM (ViGLug blog)
OpenGate Srl, Via Giuseppe di Vittorio 7, Cernusco sul Naviglio. There's a cafeteria and a small conference space (~15 people) with a big tv for presentations, and free wifi. The location is near to suburban station Villa Fiorita on Line 2 (green line) of the Milan Metro.
Introduction to OpenStreetMap, how to map and which tools to use in order to create custom maps for cyclists. We hope this could be the first milestone of a collaboration between the local GNU/Linux user group and cyclist groups in order to improve osm db and provide free custom maps.