WikiProject Santo Domingo
Con tu ayuda podemos completar el mapa de la ciudad de Santo Domingo, localiza las calles de tu barrio y ponle sus nombres...
|Santo Domingo de Guzmán, Dominican Republic|
|latitude: 18.476, longitude: -69.893|
|Browse map of Santo Domingo de Guzmán 18°28′34″ N, 69°53′35″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
Santo Domingo de Guzmán is a city in Dominican Republic at latitude 18°28′34″ North, longitude 69°53′35″ West.
Colour and symbol legend
The status of each map region is indicated by a symbol, which describes the type of feature, and a colour, which indicates the completeness of that feature in a map region.
Meaning of symbols
- - Roads for car traffic are present. One way streets and pedestrian streets are present. This means that the map can be used for car navigation - Key: c
- - Street names are labelled. This means that the map can be used to find an address - Key: l
- - All housenumbers are present - Key: h
- - All cycleways, and field and forest roads suitable for bicycles are present - Key: b
- - All footways are present - Key: fo
- - All wheelchair access is present - Key: d
- - All public transports are present (including name of the bus stop/station names) - Key: tr
- - All stop/station/harbour names are present - Key: ha
- - All bus lines are present (including name of the bus stop names) - Key: bu
- - All trolley/guided bus lines are present (including name of the station names) - Key: ty
- - All tram lines are present (including name of the tram station names) - Key: tm
- - All U-Bahn (subway in Germany) lines are present (including name of the station names) - Key: u
- - All S-Bahn (regional commuter train in Germany) lines are present (including name of the station names) - Key: s
- - All fast railway lines transports are present (including name of the train station names) - Key: tm
- - All steam railway lines transports are present (including name of the train station names) - Key: st
- - All ship lines are present (including name of the harbour station names) - Key: sh
- - All public institutions are present (Churches, sports facilities, venues, schools, hospitals, city hall) - Key: p
- - All petrol stations are present - Key: fu
- - All restaurants and hotels are present - Key: r
- - All tourist attractions are present - Key: t
- - All natural resources are mapped (e.g Water, Lakes and Woodland) - Key: n
Meaning of colours
|Santo Domingo||Distric Colonial|
- Lakes: ...
- Rivers: ...
Planned to be opened in December 2008! All the subway entrances need to be mapped
How to map a subway?
|Linea||Relation||Stops||Status||Remarks||Mapped by / checked by|
|1||Mama Tingo - Centro de los Héroes|
* Mamá Tingó Station at Hermanas Mirabal Ave. and Charles de Gaulle Ave., Villa Mella * Gregorio Urbano Gilbert Station (La Paz at Hermanas Mirabal Ave., Sol de Luz) * Gregorio Luperón Station (Los Cerros at Hermanas Mirabal Ave., Buena Vista II) * José Francisco Peña Gómez Station (Los Guaricanos at Hermanas Mirabal Ave.) * Hermanas Mirabal Station (Parque Mirador Norte at Hermanas Mirabal Ave. )
At Grade (ground-level) Station:
* Máximo Gómez Station (Isabela) (The operations control centre is located on this station)
* Los Taínos Station (Nicolas de Ovando at Máximo Gómez Ave.) * Pedro Livio Cedeño Station (National Cemetery at Máximo Gómez Ave. ) * Peña Batlle Station (Peña Batlle at Máximo Gómez Ave.) (Induban Coffee) * Juan Pablo Duarte Station (John F. Kennedy at Máximo Gómez Ave.) ( planned cross east-west connection to Line 2 ) * Prof. Juan Bosch Station (27 de Febrero at Máximo Gómez Ave.)( planned cross east-west connection to Line 3 ) * Casandra Damirón Station (National Theatre) at Máximo Gómez Ave. * Joaquín Balaguer Station [Ministry of Education] near Máximo Gómez Ave. * Amín Abel Station (Correa y Cidron Ave. at Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo – UASD) * Francisco Alberto Caamaño Station (Correa y Cidron at Abraham Lincoln Ave.) * Centro de los Héroes Station (La Feria)
Line 2 – Will run east-west under John F. Kennedy Avenue, from the farthest metropolitan stretch of the city to the eastern part of the city, Santo Domingo Este and outskirts Los Alcarrizos. Land studies began as early as February 2008 soon after President Fernández test ran line 1. The line would be underground in its 22 km run.
Line 3 – Will pass by the city Center and under 27 de Febrero Avenue (which is considered the main business thoroughfare in the city) and reach across the Ozama River to Santo Domingo Este.
Line 4 - Will run north-south under Gregorio Luperon Avenue from La Plaza de la Bandera to Kilometer 9 of the Duarte Highway connecting lines 2 and 3 in the west of the city.
Line 5 - Will run north-south under San Vicente de Paul Avenue from the Las Americas Highway intersection to Mella Road connecting lines 2 and 3 in the east of the city.
Line 6 - Will run south-east branching out of line 2 at the San Martin Avenue intersection and ending at the Colonial Zone. The exact route of this line is not yet known.
If somebody has a list of each bus line, please include it in the page so we can share the workload line-by-line