Editing activity in the map data
- The OSM QA feeds website gives a choice of several quality assurance feeds for one selected region.
- GPX file uploads: RSS 2.0 (note that you can get RSS for tags, people, ...)
- List of slippy map tiles which have changed recently - (see for request variables:
API documentationsee old API 0.5 doc — apparently the feature still works in 0.6, although it is not documented and also not listed as dropped in the API changes 0.5 → 0.6)
- http://positron96.appspot.com/osmfilter.html filters out "big" edits from an RSS feed of changes to the map data in an area,
- Where are the new OSM Contributors?
See also: Quality assurance for further monitoring services/tools
SVN (Code development)
Trace the submissions to our source code repository
Follow all pages or pick interesting ones and click the history tab for custom RSS feed
News, Events, ...
- Weekly OSM (feeds: (en) (es) (ja) (fr) (cs) (ro) (tr) )
- (de) OSM Wochennotiz und Blog
- (ru) ШТОСМ
- blogs.openstreetmap.org - aggregate of related blogs and user diaries - also available @osmblogs on twitter
- blog.osmfoundation.org - announcements blog
- openstreetmap.org/diary/ - User diaries
- To see user diaries by region, go to http://pipes.yahoo.com/robla/openstreetmappnw.
- Current Events iCal feed (mainpage Current events)
- Google Alerts feed if somewhere in the web anybody writes 'Openstreetmap'
See also: Mailing Lists on this wiki
Examples of how to get an RSS feed of the OpenStreetMap Forum:
You can find the fid by scrolling with the mouse over the forum and you just copy the id of the link.
Munin is creating realtime server stats graphs linked off the Servers page.
- graphs server load here