Foundation/Local Chapters/United States/Minutes-2015-03-31
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- Not too many sign ups yet, Alex is tweeting, Martijn will reach out to previous organizers.
We can work closer with CWG, there will be a meeting soonwe can also use our facebook page more.
- Martijn to invite Clifford to next weeks meeting to discuss comms working group.
SOTM + related
- SotM Sticker for osm.org - Ian may be able to submit or at least prep a pull request.
- What are we all thinking around the conflict of interest policy. Does this affect for example the program committee progress? Ian needs to weigh in on this as well. Perhaps abstain from voting on own talks? This is broader than just the conflict of interest policy in general we need to be very aware of both real and perceived conflicts. Proposal is to abstain from voting on our own (company's) proposals wile still being able to participate in the discussion around them.
- On the SotM program: a lot of talks on mapping activities. Perhaps condense that into a bunch of shorter talks? Also, lots of lightning talks, need to prune
- Alyssa will ask Ian if we should reschedule.