To-fix JOSM plugin
Instead of picking new tasks and confirming accomplished tasks through the web interface of To-Fix on http://osmlab.github.io/to-fix this plugin allows you to work with To-Fix tasks without ever having to switch out of JOSM.
- Open "Preferences" in your JOSM editor
- Click "Update plugins"
- Select "Plugins" and check "tofix"
- Confirm with "OK" and restart JOSM
- Select "To-fix" from "Windows", the To-fix window will appear as a panel on your screen (at least one layer must be enabled to select options within Windows)
- Select a task from the drop down.
Working with the plugin
- Skip: Click to select a new task at any time.
- Not an error: Click if a task does not require any editing
- Fixed: click when you are done editing on a task. This will automatically start the upload process. Fill in a comment like
#to-fix:tigerdelta. After uploading, the plugin will download the next task.
- Slide the bar for setting the default download size in m².
Enable Tofix pluginto enable tofix plugin functionality. This is active by default.
Auto delete layerto delete automatically layers with no data to upload. This is active by default.
- Skip button: ALT + SHIFT + S
- Not a error button: ALT + SHIFT + N
- Fixed button: ALT + SHIFT + F
Example to configure your own shortcuts:
If you’re a developer, you may want to take a crack at the code too. Both the To-Fix JOSM plugin and To-Fix itself are open source and on GitHub. If you want to learn more about developing plugins for JOSM, check out the JOSM web site.