From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|Deprecated: type of wood|
|Used on these elements|
|Documented values: 10|
|Tools for this tag|
- wood=coniferous - coniferous trees are those that have cones, for example pine cone
- wood=deciduous - deciduous trees are those who have leaves and which fall off during winter.
- wood=mixed - if the wood has both types of trees select mixed.
- wood=evergreen - evergreen trees are those that have leave cover in all seasons
- wood=palm - palm are distinctively different from trees and typical in tropical environs
- wood=nipa_palm - nipa palm is a short palm that can handle salt water inundation
- wood=eucalypt - eucalypt is a family of fast growing trees, more common in tropical and subtropical environs
- wood=filao and wood=casuarina - are types of trees mostly restricted to pacific tropical environs, most commonly in Australia
- Proposed features/leaftype - Proposal for new keys leaf_type and leaf_cycle