Komap is Kothic MapCSS processor.
For now it features MapCSS to Mapnik stylesheet converter, based massively on Kothic's MapCSS style reader. It aims to support MapCSS/0.2 to up to the limits of what is possible in Mapnik and current toolchains.
- no real support for cascading yet;
- lines can't be filled with images;
- no eval() support;
- correct usage of layer=* tag (have a look at complex crossings);
- workaround that glues a set of small ways with the same tags together - useful in places like St. Petersburg where original OSM mapnik is labelless;
- labels on polygons are moved into polygons instead of being rendered somewhere outside;
WARNING: Rendering of labels is ugly in generate_tiles.py. Please do not use it, bug reports from its users will be rejected.