From OpenStreetMap Wiki
MapCSS is a CSS-like language for map stylesheets.
- Current specification - MapCSS 0.2 (changes are possible)
- MapCSS Mailing list at email@example.com.
- MapCSS website
- short /Examples
List of software supporting MapCSS
- Halcyon (flash-based renderer)
- Kothic (python/cairo based renderer, regexp-based parser)
- Ceyx (python/cairo based renderer)
- Potlatch (online flash-based editor)
- JOSM (offline Java-based editor)
- Komap (mapnik stylesheet preprocessor)
- Tcl-OSM (parser)
- dart-mapcss - provides an antlr grammar for MapCSS and a generated lexer/parser in googles Dart programming language
- overpass turbo (data mining tool based on Overpass API) More information