These Polo Shirts have an embroidered OpenStreetMap logo, perfect for wearing proudly to any mapping/technology events to show off your involvement in our fantastic project. The premium polo shirts are 65% cotton, comfortable and durable, making them ideal work wear, or leisurewear. They have a 3 button tone placket with sleeve cuffs and collar, and of course the detailed highly durable washable embroidered OpenStreetMap logo. Wear them at mapping parties, hack weekends, weddings. A quality garment for all occasions.
|Get your polo shirt for £15 ($25)|
All profits go to the OpenStreetMap Foundation
So far you can only acquire a polo shirt by face-to-face contact with people, but they're available in a few locations (Go to a meet-up!) :
- StuartL in Birmingham, UK: 4xL 4xXL
- Bob Kerr in Edinburgh: 10xL (Looking for someone in Edinburgh to take over, or someone to bring them back to London)
- Mapbox in D.C. : 2xS 1xM 5xXL
- Clifford Snow in Seattle : 2xS 2xXL
- Paul Norman in Vancouver : 3xXL
Purchasing by post / abroad
We need to set this up. If you're interested, particularly if you can help, please get in touch.