|The Feature Page for the approved proposal man_made=bunker_silo is located at Tag:man_made=bunker_silo.|
|Definition:||to mark bunker silos|
|Rendered as:||grey polygon with highlighted frame|
Bunker silos are open-sided structures which can be used with vehicles like a loader or tractor to fill and empty them. Bunker silos are common in agriculture for silage. Anyway they can be used for all kind of goods, which can be handled with a loader or tractor. Other usage are for sand, pebles, gravel and the like.
Map every compartment separately where apropriate. You might specify the goods stored in a bunker silo with content=*.
- A normal silo is a building.
- Normal silos "are landmarks which lend themselves to navigating."
Please discuss at the talk page.
- I approve this proposal. --LordOfMaps (talk) 16:29, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
- I approve this proposal. --Al3xius (talk) 20:10, 25 October 2013 (UTC)
- (☈ ) I adore this proposal Netzwolf (talk) 23:16, 25 October 2013 (UTC)
- I approve this proposal.--austi1996 (talk) 20:37, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
- I approve this proposal.−JB (talk) 14:17, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
- I approve this proposal.−Basstoelpel (talk) 19:30, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
- I approve this proposal.--Seawolff (talk) 22:54, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
- I approve this proposal.--Gormo (talk) 09:08, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
- I approve this proposal.--4rch (talk) 13:21, 7 November 2013 (UTC)