Clarify with 'recycling'
I think you should write 2 words about containers and 'recycling', especially for clothes where some parts are reused if in good condition (they are some factories checking and sorting clothes coming from containers available in streets or shopping malls). This is a kind of donation but you should then distinguish containers standing alone and real offices with people. --Pieren (talk) 07:51, 9 June 2014 (UTC)
- Added to the proposal. Is that what you meant? If not, feel free to edit it yourself. --M!dgard (talk) 10:56, 9 June 2014 (UTC)
- I find it a bit strange to have a "
blood=no" tag in combination with "
blood:plasma=yes". (This exists in Belgium.) Or even: if you know you somewhere can't give whole blood and you don't know whether you can donate plasma, platelets and/or stem cells, the tagging would be "
donation=blood, blood=no". I've changed "
blood:blood=yes" to "
blood:whole=yes" (whole blood is the medicinally correct term to refer to this). Is this okay, or do you think we should use "
blood=yes/no"? Please do tell your opinion, this is my first proposal :) --M!dgard (talk) 09:57, 9 June 2014 (UTC)
Donation boxes that accept clothes and shoes
Near me, there are donation boxes by the road/in parking lots that accept clothes and shoes. Perhaps we should use donation:shoes=yes, donation:clothes=yes? I mean, you could make 2 nodes, but these things are rarely bigger than 2m x 2m, so it seems too crowded. --dpflug (talk) 18:30, 7 November 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, we could also use donation=clothes;shoes, I suppose. --dpflug (talk) 1851, 7 November 2014 (UTC)
- Good point... Won't it get a bit weird to use both donation:facility and donation:clothes though? Using semi-colon-separated lists is discouraged lately because it is more difficult for a program to interpret. I'll think about it. —M!dgard [ talk | projects | current proposal ] 21:11, 10 November 2014 (UTC)
- These donation boxes are usually tagged amenity=recycling + recycling:clothes=yes. If this proposal gets rejected, we need to consider recycling:blood=yes, recycling:breast_milk=yes etc. --Fkv (talk) 18:29, 10 June 2015 (UTC)