From OpenStreetMap Wiki
(Redirected from Tasmania)
- Hobart. Started late 2007.
- Flinders Island. Roads and major features added November-December 2009.
- Launceston. Launceston City Council has approved the use of GIS layers for openstreetmap usage.
Yahoo! Aerial imagery coverage
Local imagery sources
- Launceston vector WMS Service: http://mapping.launceston.tas.gov.au/arcgis/services/Public/DetailSurvey/MapServer/WMSServer?request=GetCapabilities&service=WMS
- Launceston Imagery WMS: http://mapping.launceston.tas.gov.au/arcgis/services/Public/OrthoPhoto_Dec2011_10cm/MapServer/WMSServer?request=GetCapabilities&service=WMS