Meaning of the icons
The meaning of the icons in this template differs somehow from their definition in the original status template. A better matching definition might be:
(I'm not 100% sure about state 2 - 'almost complete' might be better...) --Grungelborz 20:14, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
- You're right, I'll change them tomorrow. 'almost complete' might be better but is too long. We should keep them short.
- I was also asked to translate this template to German. I'll give them a try too. --Andy 22:20, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
- Done, classification changed --Andy 09:06, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
--ProfSamba 23:17, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
- If a town does not have a fuel station for example, wich status do i have to add?
- In my opinion "complete"/"verified" would be correct, but it could be misunderstood.
- I just changed the pngs above to svg so that we can remove the pngs. --glglgl ✉ 17:51, 13 October 2015 (UTC)
would be good to add new symbole
there are some new symbole (or anyway some that are not include in this template) that are present in Template:Map_status it would also be good to make the symbole be in the same order than the Template:Map_status
I've done the change in my User Page cause I needed on of the missing symbole, so if you want you can take it direcly from there Djo0012/state
a last thing (maybe it has change in the mean time) the State_Labelled stand for Street names are labelled and State_Housenumbers stand for the actual house number