|Deprecated - Tiles@home is no more|
Using the map tiles
Map tile URLs are of the style: , where the numbers are Z, X, and Y.
Get tile details
Returns tile metadata and shows the tile.
http://tah.openstreetmap.org/Browse/details/tile/12/2213/1195/ where tile is the "layer" name, and 12,2213,1195 are the Z,X,Y values of the tile.
HTTP POST request of a single ZIP file containing multiple tiles as 256x256 pixel opaque PNG images. Tiles must be uniquely named within the ZIP file, with names of the form tile_z_x_y.png, where z,x,y are as described in Slippy map tilenames. The ZIP file may contain subdirectories, these will be removed when it's received.
As upload credentials, use your OSM email and password. People who have upload passwords are listed at the Credits page.
Go to http://tah.openstreetmap.org/Request/create/ and fill in the values (you can also send a HTTP POST form to that URL).
As a convenience you can also request a tile by calling an URL like that: http://tah.openstreetmap.org/Request/create/?x=1&y=2&priority=2
- X,Y are Slippy map tilenames at zoom level 12
- set priority=1 for time-sensitive requests, priority=2 for other requests, and priority=3 for large bulk requests which are not so urgent. Use the highest number possible here.
- set src to a short description of your data source (up to 30 letters)
- the URL will return one line of text indicating the result (e.g. "OK")
Websites which provide an interface for requesting updates:
Checking the requests queue
UPDATE: THERE IS NO SUCH CHECK YET. IT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED SOON.
- Status - "OK" indicates that you're getting something from the script and not an error
- X (at zoom 12)
- Y (at zoom 12)
- Machine-readable response
- 0 = not in rendering queue
- 1 = in rendering queue
- Human-readable response
- NOT_REQUESTED - tile update has never been requested
- REQUESTED - tile update has been requested
- RENDERING - tile update has been requested, and someone is processing the request
- HISTORICAL - tile was requested in the past, but the results were already uploaded