From OpenStreetMap Wiki
I live in Wortegem-Petegem
I like to use good and free maps. Mainly for navigation with Osmand.
- Car navigation
- Bike (mountainbike) navigation (from one point to another, lets be surprised)
- Foot navigation in city.
Focus mainly on:
- Flemish Ardennes: Oudenaarde, Wortegem-Petegem
- Where i pass
- Completing known areas by using: Agiv Imagery, GRB-data, Strava-traces, Mapillary foto's., Local knowledge, Survey.
- Programs: Osmand (notes + foto's), Openstreetmaptracker. => Josm
- Focused on giving tracks and paths the necesary tags (surface, smoothness, trackgrade, mtbscale). So they can be used by specialised navigation programs like Brouter.