From OpenStreetMap Wiki
This is my living list of the things I want to do in OSM.
It is a sub page of User:Mathias71.
Bicycle paths in Kanzlerfeld
- Are they tagged?
Roads in Kanzlerfeld
- Are they tagged with 30 km/h?
- What about house numbers?
Upload my GPS-Tracks
To valuable to lay around on my hard disc.
Other ideas regarding bicycles
- Key:cycleway generally check for BS.
- Does the map contain all Fahrradstraßen (see also the flyer) in BS?
- Does the map contain all Schutzstreifen in BS?
- Does the map contain all cycling=yes Fußgängerzonen? in BS?
- Does the map contain the Weser-Harz-Heide-Radfernweg?
POIs and others in Kanzlerfeld
- Check post boxes and telephones
Check recyclingDone on 05.12.2008
Check stores (Edeka, Flowers, barber, bakery, ...)Done on 05.12.2008
Check restaurantsDone on 05.12.2008
Check playgroundsDone on 05.12.2008
Add bus stopsDone on 05.12.2008
Edeka parking lot is missingDone on 05.12.2008
Sauerbruchstraße parking lot is missingDone on 05.12.2008
Foot paths in Kanzlerfeld (including the nearby woods and fields)
Track GPS data
What is the right tag? Maybe:See here instead.
Broader paths (wide enough for cars) should be tagged with Tag:highway=pedestrian (like most of the Fußgängerzone)
Narrow paths (wide enough just for pedestrians and bikes) should be tagged with Tag:highway=footway
Small paths through the wood should be tagged with Tag:highway=path
Feldwege should be tagged with Tag:highway=track