From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- I use OSMtracker (Android) to record GPX tracks and to tag points of interest.
- I use JOSM for editing and for processing data collected through OSMtracker.
- I use Achavi for monitoring.
- The "name" tag should be removed. "name:lang" is always superior, and "name" brings confusion in multi-lingual areas.
- Left-clicking at OpenStreetMap.org should be equavilant to choosing "Query features" from the right-click context menu.
- The history view at OpenStreetMap.org should ignore changesets that have no affected nodes in the current view.