User talk:Johan Jönsson
I am tying to edit a svg-file made from openstreetmap and make my own map, adding things and deleting others. I am totally new to Inkscape and it doen´t work my way really.
The roads appear as some kind of two-layer entities, one dark layer slightly larger then the colored one above. The dark layer then is seen as a border to the colored layer. I can group these to so when I move one layer, the other one follows, it is a basic: that the border follows the fill.
- How do I shorten the road, I want to take away the parts extending outside my mapped area?
- Since it is a clone, see below, if I break the link to the clone (SHIFT-ALT-D) I get my nodes and things to work on.
- What kind of entity is the road, an object or something else?
- Aha, it is a clone.
- Thanks, I might try it on the Gothenburg tram lines some time. The reason for writing was mostly a compliment on your good explanation of the problem, and not so much of a question on how./Johan Jönsson 15:48, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
Hi, you seem to be the last one who seriously edited the somewhat forgotten Proposed features/Waterfall. I have created waterfalls to document current "state of the art" and am trying to bring move things forward. The old proposal has been changed so many times that it is hard to follow the discussion and other things evolved in the meantime so that I am thinking it might be best to withdraw that proposal and start with new proposals. RicoZ (talk) 21:31, 21 December 2013 (UTC)
- It was in a fit of editing that I decided to take me on the waterfalls, the interest faded just after that. Keep up the good work, your new page looks great, it sums up how things are done and how we think they should be done./Johan Jönsson (talk) 07:46, 3 January 2014 (UTC)